Monday, October 29, 2018

About Me


Hi to Every One! The man behind this website is called “Ghulam Murtaza”.  I born in 1978 in a small village named Renala Khurd Okara Punjab pakistan. I can speak  2 Languages Urdu, Punjabi and understand Hindi, English also. At this time i am Web Designer,  Computer Teacher.I am doing online busniss since 2012 So after that i started work on real methods of internet earning like Blogging,  YouTuber, In 2016 I started my new website with the name of Millanweb.blogspot.com  as you can see the name of website shows that this is education site yes! i am going to start a complete  and detailed tutorials on Education Entertainment. I have many students already and they earn  a regular income from internet with the help of my guide line. Now many of the topics are free at this website. If you will follow me then you will be able earn money from your own computer soon inshallah. You can see my videos free about blogging on Millanweb.blogspot.com  I have a deep knowledge and i am interested in following services.
Hi to Every One! The man behind this website is called “Ghulam Murtaza”. 
I born in 1978 in a small village named Renala Khurd Okara Punjab pakistan. I can speak 
2 Languages Urdu, Punjabi and understand Hindi, English also. At this time i am Web Designer,
 Computer Teacher.I am doing online busniss since 2012 So after that i started work on real methods of internet earning like Blogging,
 YouTuber, In 2016 I started my new website with the name of Millanweb.blogspot.com
 as you can see the name of website shows that this is education site yes! i am going to start a complete
 and detailed tutorials on Education Entertainment. I have many students already and they earn
 a regular income from internet with the help of my guide line. Now many of the topics are free at this website.
If you will follow me then you will be able earn money from your own computer soon inshallah.
You can see my videos free about blogging on Millanweb.blogspot.com

I have a deep knowledge and i am interested in following services.

Blogging(WordPress, Blogger)
Making Money Online
SEO(Expert in this field)
Web Designing (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Joomla)
Graphics Designing (Photoshop, Corel Draw, Inpage)
Office Automation (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Access)
Language ( C, C++)
Google Adsence
Google Webmaster
Google Feedburner
Google Analytics
Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin)etc)
Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Primer Pro
Adobe Affter Effect 
Skype Id: gmsaghar

Whatsaap: +92-345-6969738
PTCL:         +92-442-635102




linked in












No comments:
Write Post a Comment